Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the Website; “Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; “Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration; “We/us” means Boo’s Toy Shop; “Website” means the website located at www.boostoys.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Cookies” means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this Website.
Use of the Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com
• You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
• change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Purchase of Products:
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting:
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
• We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Your payment will be taken at this stage, whether you are ordering for despatch by the website, or wishing to Click & Collect from our shop.
• As your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email, telling you that we will be sending at least some of your items that evening. Items that were out of stock at the time of order processing will NOT be listed on this second email, and will be sent on to you separately at no extra cost to yourself – we will endeavour to keep you posted about this.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• The identification of a pricing or product description error.
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty or not as described:
• Made to measure or personalised goods
• Perishable goods (such as flowers and food)
Description of Products:
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use:
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with Laws:
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of Liability:
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
• Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
• Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
• Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to orders already placed with us.
• Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date and any additional offer restrictions.
• Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers.
• Boo’s Toy Shop reserves the right to cancel online vouchers at any time.
• Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Online vouchers cannot redeem within our stores.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Boo’s Toy Shop and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.